Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: What I need to do if I want to cancel my digi postpaid plan?

Hi,

Can  someone help me to check my contract duration as well if i need to cancel my digi postpaid contract early?

Thanks

Highlighted

"A copy of a letter requesting for account termination (the letter to be signed by the registered owner)."

this part to be clear the  letter  have to be handwritten and signed and then take a photo of it and attached it to the email right????

same goes with the ic number just take the picture of it???   

Highlighted

Community Manager
Yes that's right. The letter can be printed and then signed as well. Not necessarily fully hand written.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I live in Sabah and the only 2 Digi Store is in Kota Kinabalu. Are you telling me that if I live in Tawau, I have to buy a flight ticket or drive for 9 hours just to terminate a plan? Is there an alternative way to terminate a plan? What if I send a representative? If can, what are the documents needed?

Highlighted

Support

Lionelson95, please PM us ur phone number and full name for further assistance and checking on this. 

Highlighted

What I need to do if I want to cancel my digi postpaid plan?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Nazrul98. Termination process needs to be done at Digi Store by the registered owner. Kindly walk in to the Digi Store and bring your IC/Passport along. Kindly refer to the link provided for more info about the location and operating hours of our Digi Store: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store Please tick Digi Store only on the Outlet section. Kindly note that all unpaid bill needs to be cleared and you will receive your final bill within a month after your line has been terminated. Thank you.

Highlighted

Can i send request to terminate my digi postpaid plan through email?

I want to terminate my digi broadband, but here digi centre is too far from my place to be there. Can i just send an email to inform for termination request? I already done my payment. I just need to terminate.
Highlighted

what should our company do if we want to stop your service?its have any procedure?

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi shylina, Any inquiry pertaining to a corporate line, kindly email to [bsc@digi.com.my] or call to Digi Business Helpline number at 016-2998888 (Monday-Sunday, 8AM-7PM). Thank you.