Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Weekend data reduced by system without prior notice

TPY Member
My monthly Internet data plan has 3GB for weekend. I have used 5MB on the weekend data, however, your system showed that l have used all the weekend data and only renew next month. Now, your system start deducting the normal monthly data.

Why the 2.995GB weekend data is missing without prior notice?

Re: Weekend data reduced by system without prior notice

I having the same issue. Can DiGi please explain?
F50FEE4D-B51D-4B09-BC56-28F31A274593.png

Hi digi. It happened to me too. I have subscribed for Digi 90 and this is my third month of using it. But last night i got notification from digi that i have used 100% of my weekend qouta and it takes another 26 days for new renewal. When i check the usage, it stated that i have used 5Mb/5Mb of the weekend qouta instead of 15G. What does it mean? How does it make sense for me? The first day of weekend of month has just start and i have no qouta left. Please refer to my photo attached. Tqia.
Screenshot_20200104_072345_com.android.chrome.jpg

Support

Hi TPY. We regret to inform you that your Weekend Quota is missing due to a technical error. Rest assured that we are working to resolve this issue with the correct amount of Internet quota by 16th Jan 2020. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience

Support

Hi vannezcsw. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer the above reply. Thank you.

Highlighted

Support

Hi Orkid. Please ignore the weekend quota as Weekend and All Day quotas have been merged accordingly. Thanks.