Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WHY I was charged for the service that I never request for?

I was charged RM1 for the DIGI SYOK service that I never request for.

I've raised this question in Digi FB early of May but unfortunately my comment was deleted.

Digi claimed that they have already escalated this matter to the respective department but until today I still not received any feedback from them on the solution for my case.

I'm really disappointed with Digi service, simply charge for no reason. 

Re: WHY I was charged for the service that I never request for?

11312639_1612455799041179_4652344913725679280_o.jpg

I received this from DIGI...as shown in photo is a total of 4 times where 3 of them deducted my money.

This looks VERY MUCH LIKE A SCAM and what is 'htr BATAL SYOK ke 20000 utk hntikan servis' ???  In BM???  No sane person would reply to this SCAM text...until it happened again and again and DEDUCTED MONEY and I decided to investigate.

I have a very busy worklife and I have no time for this bulls**t.  But if it is true that this is from DIGI and they deducted money without my consent in a scam-type of way, I think they have gone way below the ethics of serving customers.  And even if it is only RM1 that they scammed from me, really, are they even allowed to do this?

All I am looking for is a simple, honest telecommunications service.  I ditched Hotlink because they deducted money from me simply & easily.  I have been using DIGI for 7 years.  But lately DIGI has been sending me spam SMSes and deducted money from me just like Hotlink used to do.

Cheating people of RM1 may not be much, but with that RM1 that you cheat, you lose a customer.

I do hope DIGI has a justified argument in this case because I have enjoyed my time with DIGI over the years and I do not wish to change telco unless I have to.

Please correct me, DIGI.

Hi mutt56,

I feel exactly the same as you! And your case seems worse coz I think they charge you multiple times if I didn't get it wrongly. 

I spam their facebook page then only get response from them. 

I don't like the way they response, they are not solving my problem but keep on pushing the responsibilty to the "relevant department".

I insisted refund on my RM1+ GST, even though is small amount but I can't accept the non-sense charges.

Well, Digi said they will refund me in the next bill. I'll wait and see.

But for your case, please highlight this at their facebook page. 

I also been using Digi for more than 8 years, because of the non-sense charges, now considering to change telco.

Hi disappointed digi user,

I have the same issue too. I have never requested DIGI SYOK and every week i will be charged RM1 for it. PM facebook digi but they never reply and that me one of digi user that is really really diasappointed with your service. ;(

Hey Jacqueline,

I suggest you spam their facebook page by raising this issue in the comment of their posts.

They deleted my comments actually.

But don't ever give up! 

I spam their comment section until I get reply from them. 

ada penyelesaian ka bagaimna menghentikan batal syiok tu.. everytime reply batal syiok, dia bagi warning extra charge akan **bleep**nakan. sedangkan bila reply masage ke talian lain, semua ok jak.. spam ni macamana kena henti.. kenapa masih berleluasa.. sila ambil tindakan pihak digi ya.. rm1 is a small amount tp bla 100 orang kena cas, umpama pengguna digi yg bayar gaji sama digi..

Hi DiGi,

pls look into this matter.

this is ridiculous. for the 1st time, i received the sms charging me RM1 and i replied "BATAL <the name>". then now changed another topic name and send to me charging RM1. to cancel have to reply "BATAL <the 2nd new name>".

I didnt subscribe to this at all. And Digi keep sending this to me expecting me to cancel this everytime?

Please post a guide on how to permanent disable this service.

If i unable to find any way from the websites about to permanent disable this service and digi isn't responding to this. i will make a call to the digi customer care center. if still unable to solve, i will report this to the authority, SKMM within 7 days.

Thanks.

Contributor

Isn't the normal practice to send STOP ALL to the number?

Normal practice? Been using years and this the first time I heard this "STOP ALL"
Who knows next time need "CANCEL ALL", no such official about that I ever seen or obvious to customer from digi
Do you get what it means?
We paid for the telecommunications service. What services demanded then pay for it, no issues. But right now this thing, I ain't subscribe to it and snaeky using SMS to charge me. And I have send command disable the auto subscription of that service?

Contributor

It's published in MCMC website years ago.

You can read about it http://www.skmm.gov.my/Sectors/Celco/Mobile-Content-Services.aspx