Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: VoLTE Activation

please activate volte service for 0106670725

thank you

Anonymous

Hi suselinuxp, kindly PM us your mobile number and handphone model in order to proceed with Vo-LTE activation. Thank you.

Please activate for samsung A9 2018

Thanks

Support

Kindly note that the Vo-LTE service has been activated for your numbers, suselinuxp :-) However, this phone model is not officially listed in the supported phone list for VoLTE on our website at the moment. So we won't be able to guarantee it will work properly once activated. If you experience any weird service interruptions after the activation, please turn off the VoLTE function from your phone settings for better stability ya.

For the list of Vo-LTE supported phone under Digi network, kindly refer to this link ya https://goo.gl/FkGPBq

Please activate for samsung A9 2018

Thanks

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, can you help me to activate Volte on my phone,
Number 016-3770504
Phone model xiaomi mi9

Thank you.

Support

For the time being, Digi Vo-LTE service does not support Xiaomi phone model, Ss825 :-( Activating the service may cause an interruption in the call quality such as drop & no incoming call. You can check the list of Digi Vo-LTE supported phone over here https://goo.gl/z7RzVA

Hi, can you help me to activate Volte on my phone,
Number 016-3770504
Phone model xiaomi mi9

Thank you.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

please reactivate volte for my phone.. i'm using vivo v9 .. this my phone number 014-6733623. tq in advance

SuperUser

Hi Junaidy. It seems that VoLTE is already activated. Thank you.

Please help me activate VOLTE thanks in advance!
Huawei Nova 3i

Anonymous

Hi dixuanlyy, Sorry to inform that Huawei Nova 3i does not support VoLTE from Digi at the moment. Smiley Sad Your device might have the Vo-LTE feature but you might facing the issue to receive calls or do outgoing calls since Digi did not support VoLTE for your phone model. We will update on our website when it is available. For more info, please visit http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte.