Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: VoLTE Activation

Will DiGi work closely with Sony Malaysia to extend VoLTE and VoWiFi to Sony phone users?
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi xz1c, we can't be sure when VoLTE will be supported for Sony model smartphones. Rest assured, we will update the list from https://goo.gl/dkqP7N when there are new supported model. Thank you.

Highlighted

Community Manager
If you are within Sony community where Sony will be getting feedbacks from, do encourage them to work closely with Malaysian Telco to bring VoLTE compatibility to their phone models.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hiii... can u please activate my volte please.. I accidentally unsubscribe at mydigi apps.. when I wanna turn it on back/subscribe..the icon not there.. im using huawei p10lite. My number 0149000004
Highlighted

Support

Vo-LTE service has been activated for 0149000004, PejalJoe :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Please help activate  for 016 22 1 6 three three three, am using huawei nova 2i. Thanks.

Highlighted

Support

Hi dertew, we have activated the VoLTE for your mobile number. Smiley Happy TQ 

Highlighted

Hi,

Please help me to activate the VoLTE feature for 010-9791102

Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S8

Thank you.
Highlighted

Support

Done, Henjung. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
activate VOLTE my num 016-9049843 im using huawei nova 2i