Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Value added services 38800

Why am I charged RM10 on value added services with the code 38800 in my bill?
Highlighted

Re: Value added services 38800

Support

Hi yuhan0820,

SMS from numbers starting with 3xxxx is not from Digi. You can write SMS 'STOP ALL' and send it to 3xxxx to cancel the application. RM0.15 will be charged for the SMS sent. Make sure there's a response by receiving SMS alert for the cancellation status.

Normally, this kind of service is activated via below channels:

1- Activation via SMS .
2- Click the advertisement comes in when you activate your data through SIM / WiFi.
3. Download free apps and click to agree for the subscription.

Please be careful whenever you access the internet or third-party application. Try to check which sites were you accessing when you got the SMS or clear the web browser history to avoid the third party charges. For more info, you may visit http://goo.gl/3MPvNG.

Thanks.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Saya baru kena dengan latest bill. Saya tidak pernah langgan apa-apa perkhidmatan dari 38800. Kena charge  RM10.15 pada pukul 2.29 pagi bertarikh 20/6/2020 semasa saya tidur. Hubungi CS melalui chat langsung tidak membantu sama sekali. Malahan menyuruh saya contak -email Syarikat Allterco Sdn Bhd, penyedia perkhidmatan 38800. Digi tau syarikat ini tetapi lepas tangan.  So saya mintak bukti dari DIGI apa kandungan sms yang dihantar dan apa yang saya langgan. Ini masalah serius hidden charge. Digi kena bertanggungjawwab.

Highlighted

Support

Sila PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) kami nombor telefon dan nama penuh anda untuk semakan dan bantuan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini. Terima kasih.

Highlighted

Apa guna saya Pm tapi dapat jawapan yang sama. Kalau rasa pihak Digi tidak dapat membuktikan apa-apa saya rasa saya akan lapurkan perkara ini kepada SKMM. Saya percaya ramai yang kena.

Highlighted

I've also hit with this suddenly charged in my bill this month. I have not subscribe to anything (yes, i've checked every messages i have in my phone for the whole past month time period).  I don't think digi support can solve this fast enough and yet I have been forced to pay rm10.15 while waiting for this issue to be solved. I've already logged a proper report via digi app support and the sytems says to wait for "1 month" to get a proper reply. Is it part of your SLA? *accidentally pm my comment instead*

Highlighted

I am facing the same problem as well, get charged RM10.15 for Value Added Service 33070, I checked my SMS, I did not receive any SMS from this number before. 

Digi should do something on this, I complaint through Digi Apps, they replied me that I have received SMS from this number and  from allterco.asia as well. I don't even know what it is, I have tried the method shown by Digi cancel the service but the replied I received was "You are not subscribed to any subscription service. "!

Digi have to responsible to the irrelevant charges to the users. 

Highlighted

So ini kerja orang dalam .   Tapi Digi menyalahkan pengguna dalam hal ini. https://www.hmetro.com.my/mutakhir/2020/07/602698/sprm-tumpaskan-sindiket-penghantaran-sms-berbayar-...

Highlighted

I also got this fraud charges from my July bill, surprisingly Digi never inform or get confirmation with user before the transaction is make! Scammer can make transaction via my Digi bill without any confirmation by me? I don’t feel safe with Digi.
Already make complaint to Mcmc.
Highlighted

Dear Digi,

what i see on this chat history mostly all  facing same problem  which be charge by this number 38800 without any notice.

i also facing the same things and  charge me RM 10.15 at 11/7/2020 withou ask me any confirmation. Please settle this issue if not i might change services to other line. because  other line service do not have this kind of issue. Digi always have this kind of issue. and  your customer service didn't help anything. Never help customer to settle the problem.