Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Value Added Services 33188 appear in my supplementary line's bill.

Hi there,

I realized that one of my supplementary line's bill for last month (May) show Value Added Services 33188 under Mobile Services section. Please refer to the attached Screen Shot.

Owner of the supplementary line very sure that she does not subscribe the Value Added Services 33188.

In short, I would like to cancel this Value Added Services 33188  for my supplementary line .

What should I do?

Re: Value Added Services 33188 appear in my supplementary line's bill.

Community Manager

@xiaokam, do the owner of the number receive SMS from 33188?  If there is a SMS, check if there is any instructions to stop the subscription. If no, it may not be a subscription, but a SMS sent from the phone. For example, for bank/credit card related SMS. 

If you find that this value added service is being charged to your account repetitively, call Helpline (0162211800) to assist you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi I ended mine after finding out value added service was charged twice to my number in a month. Just call their digi helpline n tell them the number (mine was 36333) and ask them to terminate the service. Apparently, its a 3rd party number.don't know about refund though, but it seems like we were the one subscribing it. (no idea when n how it happened as well). Hope it helps!

Hello, mine is 36588 applear in my sub line's bill, and it charged for 6 times, cost me RM 12.30, it's very unfair since we don't have subscribed for anything but we need to pay for the charges, can DIGI please check what's is the problem?

Community Manager

@applecks86 wrote:

Hello, mine is 36588 applear in my sub line's bill, and it charged for 6 times, cost me RM 12.30, it's very unfair since we don't have subscribed for anything but we need to pay for the charges, can DIGI please check what's is the problem?

Firstly, try to look for stop commands from the SMS they sent to you, or send "STOP ALL" to the number. Sometimes these subscription are accidentally subscribed by replying on a luring SMS or triggered by rogue apps or links.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear Tech Support/ Customer Services Team.

As you clearly see from your customer statement, we never subscribe nor click anything related to this kind of stupid services. 

THE MAIN POINT!

HOW THE **bleep** VALUE ADDED SERVICES was subscribed when you're Customer NEVER EVER subscribe it?

Is it your server was hacked? 

My sister is using Sub Line &  Received SMS from this Number 33391 - Value Added Services Ezymobile for RM120.00

It's happen from 8/7/2016 to 8/8/2016 for every RM4.

I Will not paid this amount for  digi  failure to solve this matter. 

Why should we paid when we never subscribe it? 

If DIGI can't solve this issue, i won't hestitate to jump another Telco. Your team should know that what happen in the past few month issue. 

I did it to M telco and i will do the same for you. since other telco also offering a better package.

Check the attachement. 

Valued Contributor

Have you stop all to this sms. Pls sms stop all to avoid further charges. 

You can call cs for refund n appeal.  I think this no belong to let go mobile.

if can't wait, get contact details from cs, call directly to the content providers for appeal n refund.

Community Manager

Hi @Damian, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Charges were forwarded by 3rd party service provider regardless on how your account may have subscribed to the services. Firstly, located any keywords to stop the subscription to minimize the damage as @fadly0416 has suggested. Try keywords such as STOP ALL.

You may be receiving SMS from the premium service provider and it may have a helpline number of the premium service provider. You may request a refund from the premium service provider.

If the above fails, feel free to call to Digi Helpline (0162211800) for termination/refund assistance.

I  am facing the same problem... since apr... but never realize or check my bill until this month bill comes which are too high so i am so surprised & dissappointed that i have been charge RM100.35 this month & already paid RM80+ for last month bill... 

Already called DIGI Customer Service but never get thru. Only the machine answered the phone. Please advice how to get refurn & to confirm we can terminate that such ridiculios SMS. thanks

Support

Hi, SWAHAB.

We wish to clarify that service from 3XXXX numbers are non-DiGi (third party) services. Please SMS keyword STOP ALL to 33188 to unsubscribe from the service.

The company contact number should be available in the SMS. Kindly contact the number for refunds. If you've deleted the SMS, please PM the affected phone number and registered name <here> for further checking k.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!