Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Value Added Service (VAS) Charges & Fee i.e Call Forwarding & CLIR

Hi all,

Can someone point me to  URL link showing all charges & fee for value added service offer by DIGI and how to activate them?

VAS such as Call Forwarding, CLIR and so on.

I cant find any in DIGI website. 

Re: Value Added Service (VAS) Charges & Fee i.e Call Forwarding & CLIR

Community Manager

There is no single page that shows all possible subscription and value added service. You can perform most of them (if not all) on *128# and MyDigi app.

What would you like to know? Call forwarding is just being charged as a usual call to the destination number. 

CLIR will be RM5/month. This amount will be prompted when you activate CLIR from MyDigi app.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Thanks for your response.

For Call Forwarding or Divert Call, is there any monthly charge? And how to activate the service? 

Try to change the setting in my phone to divert to my second phone if unreachable but always got error message saying unexpected response from network.

Last time with Celcom, customer need to activate Call Divert service first before they can use it.

So, in Digi,  

1. is there any charges , one time charge or monthly charge

2. how to activate it eg. send sms, type USSD code

Community Manager

Call in to our Helpline (0162211800) to ask if call divert feature applies to your plan. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thank you.

Just call customer service.

1. Disable all voicemail & notify me
2. Dial ##21# to disable all current call forwarding
3. Dial **21*phone number* to divert all call to the specified phone number

And no charge for call divert service.

Also just learned that I cant set phone number in my phone setting's call forward because I include +6 in phone number to divert. For example instead of +60123456789 , i should enter 0123456789.

One more question, can you confirm every SMS receive for Notify Me, DIGI charge 5sen / SMS?

Community Manager

You may be charged for the notify me  alerts, and you definitely will be charged while using notify me while roaming. Smiley Happy