Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Value Added Service 36022

Hi. My bill currently have added Value Added Service 36022. But what it is?? Im paying for what? Every month my bill almost Rm2xx-4xx and i paying it for what?? How to claim refund it??
Highlighted

Re: Value Added Service 36022

Usually short codes start with 3xxxx is third party service. Say if you never activate any services, you can call helpline to check further. You can check your SMS inbox  to check what subscriptions did activate for your numberCat Wink

Spoiler

Highlighted

Hi Titania

I dont get any msg about subscride and notification about this. Just wonder how it billing on my bill
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi KhairulIzuan, kindly PM inbox here the phone number for further checking, Tq

Highlighted

Hi All,

Just want to check with all DIGI members here, Does this issue can be solved?

see, I have been having this issue for almost 8 months plus. every 5days its charging rm4 total up to rm20 to rm40.

I have send STOP ALL to 36022, i will get a reply saying all services has been stopped. but the charging still on going.

I have called the DIGI customer service many times, they said they blocked the services and refund back the additional payments and said it will not be happening again. and guess what it is happening.

DIGI, Please provide a permenant solution for this. or before sending us the bills, evaluate our bills and deduct the extra payment in that cycle itself. this is getting irritating. You will lose your loyal customers if you dont find a permanent solution for this.

Thanks,

Alvinraj