Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Upset with Value Added Services Charge.

Contributor

Great start.

Thank you sir for being patient.

But I did not see 37200 and 32300 listed there?

I believe what Mr Laygan had pointed out to you previously - spot on.

Please terminate ALL ALL ALL third party charges - not just certain selected numbers.

The best  is it must acquire our response Yes or No before can be treat as subscription.

I can uderstand now why Mr Laygan keep repeating his message.

I'm using the same 'broken record' technique as well - till been heard.

Just imagine how many did not know how to channel their problems.

Ini penindasan skala besar. Ramai terkena.

Do it right once and for all, before the bad eggs catch you permanently.

I still had faith ini DIGi.

If not I wont be writing this.

DiGi should not reinstate these third party providers unless they agree to confirmation SMS for customers to response Yes or No. PLEASE TERMINATE ALL  ALL ALL THIRD PARTY CHARGES UNTIL THERE IS SUBCRIPTION CONFIRMATION BY CUSTOMERS.

Contributor

UPDATE.

Called customer service today and follow up my case.

CASE-ID: CAS-582626-Q3S9

Been told that the refund is successful and will reflect in my next bill cycle. (12th Feb 2017) Shall be waiting when my next bills is out and see if this is true.

Don;t worry, if it's true I will definitely update it here. Same goes if it's not.

Don;t break your promises DIGi.

Till then, I stand with our friend Laygan solutions:

DiGi should not reinstate these third party providers unless they agree to confirmation SMS for customers to response Yes or No. PLEASE TERMINATE ALL  ALL ALL THIRD PARTY CHARGES UNTIL THERE IS SUBCRIPTION CONFIRMATION BY CUSTOMERS.

Support

Hi yuzairiy,

We value your feedback and look forward to serve you better. You may check your next bill statement for the refund. Thanks.

How can i ask for refund on these valie added service? Same case here they have been charging me hundreds of ringgits over the past 5 months and I am very upset about it

Community Manager

@JasminAli wrote:
How can i ask for refund on these valie added service? Same case here they have been charging me hundreds of ringgits over the past 5 months and I am very upset about it

If you have the contact number of the third party company, you can call them. Otherwise you can contact Digi customer service for assistance, or email to help@digi.com.my

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

[ Edited ]
Contributor
Dear JasminAli,

Do follow Mr octopus reply.

As in my case here is steps I took:

1. Reply Stop All to all 3xxxx services.
2. As in NolimitsGame messages there is link in messages for us to unsubscribe. Cautiously surfing it I did landed on their website. Theres a menu there to unsubscribe. I swear it was the 1st tine (and last) ive been to that website. and NO I did not misclick anything to subscribe to it previously.
3. I did get a message from the nolimitagame confirning that Ive unsubscribe. Little did I knew that another service hook to me. charge me daily as well.
4. Ive login to this newdigi website through pc. Click on mydigi. click on usage. wait till itemized item button appear. click that and you will be shown daily service thay charge you.
5. Contact customer service. The confusing part is key in 4 digit id : it actually requires you to key in your last 4 digit ic number. it confuse me as well at 1st.
State your problem on the vakue added service charge.
6. Customer service will later sms you your case ID. Wrote down this caseID. and follow up.
7. Digi will respond and will try their best to assist you as in my case. But your part is follow up and dp follow through.

As user, yes Im annoyed with the situation.
I can understand yours.

Digj is already on the move on this issue and I pray that it will never occurr to me and any other user again in future.

Best of luck.

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Finally got my bills today. (Not available on website, but it is available via myDigi apps.

Digi kept their promise. Thank you.

I've got refund of RM 190 due to Value added service charge from this 3xxxxx service.

I do notice however in my bills I'm still been charged additional RM 24 from 32300. (RM 4 per sms) from 12 Jan to 17 Jan (Day that I've terminated the service via the Stop All sms)

Dear Digi,

Please waive this RM 24 as adjustment in my next round bill.

My current total outstanding amount is RM -90.34.

My current total outstanding amount should be

RM -90.34 plus RM 24

=  RM -114.34

My wife advise me to let go the RM 24 and let it be.

Can't do that.

It's not that I'm not grateful.

I am very grateful to Digi for their actions to re-counter this issue.

It's not about money.

It's about trust and integrity.

Waive my RM 24 and I will marked this thread as solved.

As of now, Digi still owes me RM 24.

Thank you Digi.

Please take action.

Support

Hi yuzairiy,

Upon checking, the total 3rd party (32300) charges was RM112 from Dec- 17th Jan and the refund has been reflected on your latest bill. Therefore, no additional refund for this service. TQ. 

Contributor
That was fast!

My mistake. I did not back calculate and total up the charge. Should Ive done that I must had aware that the refund was total up till 17th Jan 2017.

Therefore I would like to apologise to Digi Admin on my previous post. It was my bad. It was my fault

Thank you MyCheah. You and your team are purely dedicated digi community admin. I do understand that up to a certain level when it's involve company policy and business decision, it must be tough on you guys.

Keep up the good works.
Don't let this 3xxxx or any parties in future ruin Digi reputation and played with customer trust.

Officially I'm declaring my case is solved with tremendously best support service from Digi.
(The people, not the company)

Thank you!

Support

Hi yuzairiy,  Most welcome. It is our pleasure to assist you here. Have a great day ahead. :-)