Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Upset with Value Added Services Charge.

Contributor

To set the record straight, I've already call your Customer Service. My case ID is CAS-582626 and they will be in touch within 48 hours.

Why am I posting this?

As a reminder to Digi and other digi customer that this Value Added Service is killing DIGI softly.

I'm a loyal Digi user. And pretty much satisfied with Digi Service.

But this last 3 month had been **bleep** to me as I need to pay for 3 concecutive month (Nov 16, Dec 16 and Jan 2017) addditional charge for this Value Added Service.

To be precise  it's from 37200 and 32300.

1st Dec 2016.

Sms Service from 37200 starts. I did not knew this.

20th Dec 2016.

When paying my Nov Bill. Additional RM 33. I paid. I though this is my usage.

29th Dec 2016

Reminder of subscription sms received. Only then I realized of this Value Added Service that I knew I did not subscribe.

I terminate this service after much browsing as calling customer service keep asking me 4 digit pin which I knew nuts.

I browse back my Nov Bill and to my surprise, that additional RM33 is for that service!!!

I knew I stop it a late, as it's already 29th and my cycle start from 12th each month. So from 12th Dec to 29th Dec

(date I stopped it) I knew I had to pay this nonsense services.

I begin to monitor my phone. No funny sms received. 

17th January 2017

I have new message reminding me of  my subscription. AGAIN?

I've browse through my bills and the services from  32300 started from 21st Dec 2016. RM4 per sms.

And my bill is additional at least RM46!

My bill cycle stops at 12th. Today is 17.

That means from 12th - 17th there will be (RM4 x 6 days) = RM 24 additional this month!!

That is subject to there 'll be no more NEW subscription added to my number this month which no way as a user I would know! 

I've called customer service today. He told me I can check from website. I checked. The sms log is null. Do data entry from date 1st Jan 2017 to 17th Jan 2017. I tried for 5 days duration. From 13th Jan to 17th Jan 2017. Still no luck. Customer services did say it appeared on his record but not in mine.

phew...... and all this while Digi Customer Service blame us user for clicking something over the internet somewhere sometime...that triggers as subscription bla bla bla....

Look, I'm 46 this year. Start using Internet from age 23 during Mainframe era.

You think I',m that naive subscribing something like that over internet? Look over my accaunt for the day I use DIGi.

Have I subscribe Value added service? None right? So why this last 2-3 month I've subscribed?

Still think it's my fault?

I wonder what waits for me in 12th February bills..

Don't worry. I pays. I've always do.

Dont mind me considering heavily on terminating DIGI now.

I don't threw eggs at Telco HQ you know. I deserved better than that.

Webe offers RM 79 for unlimited data (cannot hotspot - I knew)

Looks like a good offer to me now...

Re: Upset with Value Added Services Charge.

Contributor

Digi, enough said by so many compaints about third party charges. Seriously you should stop ALL third party charges immediately and not just some of them. It's too many cases to be accidental. 

Read this again

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/Digi-pls-stop-third-party-charges-until-new-mechanism-in-p...

I have given you a workable solution:-

DiGi should not reinstate these third party providers unless they agree to confirmation SMS for customers to response Yes or No.

Now, please tell all of us why you cannot implement this procedure.

What kind of confirmation  of subscription implemented by Digi  in the past? None of us receive any confirmation of subscription. This leads us to believe that Digi allows the third party provider to do the confirmaiton of subscription. If this is the case, which I hope is not, it's absolutely STUPID (pardon my language).

PLEASE TERMINATE ALL  ALL ALL THIRD PARTY CHARGES UNTIL THERE IS SUBCRIPTION CONFIRMATION BY CUSTOMERS.

Contributor

Agree with Laygan.

DiGi should not reinstate these third party providers unless they agree to confirmation SMS for customers to response Yes or No.

PLEASE TERMINATE ALL  ALL ALL THIRD PARTY CHARGES UNTIL THERE IS SUBCRIPTION CONFIRMATION BY CUSTOMERS.

For god sake DIGi. LISTEN!!!!!

Contributor
Commenting just to lef Digi reps knew that I'm curious to see action taken by Digi for their loyal customer who felt betrayed like me.

I am really that upset. You promise me 48 hours something can be done. I shall be counting every hours now.

Good Night.

Contributor

Dear Digi.

Now that I can view my itemized bill from your website, dated from my previous cycle date (12th January 2017) Till yesterday:

In NOV'16/DEC'16  - Digi ripped off additional RM 33 from me.

In DEC'16/JAN'17  - Digi to rip off additional RM 46 from me. (I've yet to pay)

In JAN'17/FEB'17 - To bill out additional RM 24 from me.

All from this 37200, 32300.

Total Rip off: RM 103 <- It's my money and enough to cover my children school allowance.

Don't say it's from 3rd party.

YOU (DIGI) allowed it.

The sender is DIGI in the auto renewal reminder SMS.

We (User) did not authorized it.

We (User) did not mis-click any website.

We (User) did not subscribe it.

We (User) did not received any  daily sms from the so call value added service from this 3xxxx number.

Yet it is in our bill.

So I blame you.

Shame on you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Support

Hi yuzairiy,

Upon checking,  we had highlighted your issue to the 3rd party company (37200, 32300) and requested a refund on your next coming bill after validation. 

Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Tq. for the response.

I'm sorry if I sound rude.

It's not about you (customer service personnel).

It's about your company systems.

Jeopardizing customer  trust and integrity.

I felt cheated.

I shall only believe it when I see it. ( refund ).

I do still stand with our friend Laygan suggestion:

DiGi should not reinstate these third party providers unless they agree to confirmation SMS for customers to response Yes or No. PLEASE TERMINATE ALL  ALL ALL THIRD PARTY CHARGES UNTIL THERE IS SUBCRIPTION CONFIRMATION BY CUSTOMERS.

Contributor

Dear Digi,

I;ve paid my bills in FULL today.

RM 80 <--- my monthly plan payment.

RM 146 <--- the value added service. (Shaking my head in disbelief)

Total: RM 239.84.

I;ve kept my promise in paying.

Now lets see you do yours in trying to get me my refund in next bill.

DiGi should not reinstate these third party providers unless they agree to confirmation SMS for customers to response Yes or No. PLEASE TERMINATE ALL  ALL ALL THIRD PARTY CHARGES UNTIL THERE IS SUBCRIPTION CONFIRMATION BY CUSTOMERS.

[ Edited ]
Contributor

UPDATE:

I call digi customer service just now.

- My case ID STILL is CAS-582626-Q3S9

- Third party shall sms me should the refund succeed / validated.

- It will appear in next cycle bill.

- Total refund is RM 178.

(Don't forget to waive the RM 24 - payment for the value added service which not yet bill this month)

According to the customer service personnel, the third party usually had no problem refunding.

Let's hope she's right.

As of now the refund request it is still pending.

I believe that is fair since I've only paid this morning.

I WILL continue post the progress here for the benefits of other DIGI community.

And believe you me, i WILL continue to call customer service and follow up.

This 3rd party Value Added Service is insane.

Support

Hi yuzairiy,

We hear you. Digi has blocked the SMS from these third party service numbers. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

Thanks.