Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Upgrade

[ Edited ]

Hi, I m currently with contract for idigi238 n will like to upgrade/change to digi new plan postpaid 238, can I? I will still pay for the same amount per month to finish the whole contract n trust digi won't lost anything. My digi number <private info masked>

Re: Upgrade

Community Manager

@hakimikwan, please call our Helpline at 0162211800 for this request Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Why you have not request your helpline ppl to call me instead, since I have already left my contact number here? If everything I have to call your helpline, then for what digi establish this web support? Not to mentioned the digi super slow service in the helpline, my experience, will not take for not less than 10 min before I can talk to a customer service consultant....

Highlighted

Community Manager

@hakimikwan, as part of privacy protection, user's phone number is not contained in this forum and in fact, we will usually remove user posted phone numbers from this forum. 

This forum allows user to exchange ideas, create discussions but for any assistance over your account itself, please contact Helpline as a primary owner or email to help@digi.com.my, stating your name, number, IC number and the request.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.