Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unsubscribe XL 28 Plan

Hello Member, 

Last year , i purchase a tablet and a prepaid DIgi.There is a  XL 28 subcription which every month it will deduct  RM 28 from my account.And the problem  is when i try to unsubscribe the plan .An error came out " Sorry, the service is currently unavailable .Please try again later.Thank you".So would you be so kindly unsubcribe the plan for me .

Re: Unsubscribe XL 28 Plan

Community Manager

Hi @kelbros, did you unsubscribe by dialing *128*3*1*1#?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello Mr OctopusK,

I have already try dailing  *128*3*1*1# but  still facing error  which is " Sorry , the service is currently unavaible .Please try again later.Thank You ..Which is repeating itself.and try so many time.

Community Manager

@kelbros, please call our Helpline (0162211800) to assist you to unsubscribe from XL28 in this case.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Unsubscribce SRV-Auto Renewal

Rm28.00 SRV-Auto Renewal
Unlimited Youtube&facebook+4GB 300IDD mins telenor myanmar. Why can't I put this package

Please help me open this package. 
*188*2*2# Can't put it.
This is a reply. Sorry„The service is currently unavailable Please try again later
.Thank you.

Rm28.00 SRV-Auto Renewal
Unlimited Youtube&facebook+4GB 300IDD mins telenor myanmar. Why can't I put this package

*188*2*2# Can't put it.
This is a reply. Sorry„The service is currently unavailable Please try again later
.Thank you.

Support

Hi Moesae. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Rm28.00 SRV-Auto Renewal

*188*2*2# Can't put it.
.Thank you.

rm28 deducted from my account just now. if i unsubscribe, can i get my money back ? 😭
Highlighted

Rm28 already deducted from my account, i dont want the plan. if i unsubscribe, will my money come back to me ??😭😭