Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unsubscribe Digi RM 1 20 GB internet per day

I have been try to subscribe the digi data for two days but was fail with it. I had find those method online even found in digi homepage how to subscirbe and the common method was to go to the place u subscribe the internet and unsubscribe it. However, when I go to place, the only things that i could find is to subscribe the same data plan again, Even i try to pick the option *128*3*1*1# or *116!8# , it was also fail.

I was so angry that even I don 't even use it for the next day but I still have to pay for that and if there is no reply I would be charge again. Man Sad Man Mad

Re: Unsubscribe Digi RM 1 20 GB internet per day

Community Manager

@pt, how about trying to go to MyDigi website or app on your phone, look under your Plan Add-On/Subscriptions. You may be able to find the "Unsubscribe" button there.

If you don't see that, just give our Helpline (0162211800) a call for assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!