Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unsubscribe Digi RM 1 20 GB internet per day

I have been try to subscribe the digi data for two days but was fail with it. I had find those method online even found in digi homepage how to subscirbe and the common method was to go to the place u subscribe the internet and unsubscribe it. However, when I go to place, the only things that i could find is to subscribe the same data plan again, Even i try to pick the option *128*3*1*1# or *116!8# , it was also fail.

I was so angry that even I don 't even use it for the next day but I still have to pay for that and if there is no reply I would be charge again. Man Sad Man Mad

Highlighted

Re: Unsubscribe Digi RM 1 20 GB internet per day

Community Manager

@pt, how about trying to go to MyDigi website or app on your phone, look under your Plan Add-On/Subscriptions. You may be able to find the "Unsubscribe" button there.

If you don't see that, just give our Helpline (0162211800) a call for assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements