Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited calls on Ambassador Plan 4G 15 GB data - to all services?

I have been offered this plan but I am not sure what is meant by 'unlimited calls'.  Does this include calls to other telcos or Digi only. Thank you.

Re: Unlimited calls on Ambassador Plan 4G 15 GB data - to all services?

Community Manager

To all domestic telcos. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Thanks, MrOctopusK :-)  Would like to add additional info on that.

Unlimited voice calls are applicable to all networks including fixed line.
Kindly note that all network does not include video call, calls to the special number (ie:TNB 15454) and toll-free (1-300).

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

tt Member

is there a 50% discount on the ambassador 68 plan currently?

Community Manager

This offer is still ongoing @tt.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

tt Member

hi

Is the 50% offering forever?

Does it have a limited time offering?

ie. only RM34 per month for 15 Gb and umlimited calls to all networks..

Community Manager

@tt wrote:

hi

Is the 50% offering forever?

Does it have a limited time offering?

ie. only RM34 per month for 15 Gb and umlimited calls to all networks..

There are 2 ambassador plans. The one with 50% discount gives 6GB quota (Previously 3GB).

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.