Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Unlimited Internet quota for Supplementary line for Digi Infinite Plans

Hi,

For supplementary lines (eg. Gadget sim, Digi Postpaid 38) under Digi Infinite Plans does it give unlimited  Internet quota as well?

Re: Unlimited Internet quota for Supplementary line for Digi Infinite Plans

Community Manager

The infinite plan can have up to 6 supplementary lines but there will be no internet sharing allowed. Gadget SIM will not be possible too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Digi Postpaid 38

Hi

I've subscribed to infinite 150.

Can I subscribe supplementary  Digi Postpaid 38 plan ?

And if can(yes) , can I change my Digi prepaid to this  plan ?

And where can I do it ?

Thanks 

Highlighted

Re: Digi Postpaid 38

Support

Hi Kimihim,

We do have a supplementary plan (Digi Postpaid 38) comes with the unlimited voice calls. However, the plan is not eligible for your principal line (Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite plan) as the infinite plan not supported the Internet Sharing Service. 

You can convert your prepaid line to the supplementary plan under this plan. Currently, the lowest supplementary plan we have is Digi Postpaid family 28. The plan comes with 3GB quota, 50 mins voice call and 50 SMS for free. Otherwise, you can also change to the Digi Postpaid 50,80 or 110 if you would like to get more data for your supplementary line. 

You can walk-in to our nearest Digi Store for further assistance. Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH, and filter for Digi Store only. TQ