Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unknown Charges

Hi,
I have been charged or scammed. As per my latest bill, sveral lines of these were found.

DOB FOR FORTUMO

I didn't subscribe to FORTUMO.

Please help.
Highlighted

Re: Unknown Charges

Community Manager

Fortumo is a mobile payments provider for games, social networks and other online services and apps. It means there's a purchase of games or services from your device via Fortumo. You may need to change the payment setting to others instead digi direct bill via play store to avoid any charges from your bill. For info about this service, you may email to Fortumo. Their details are as below :

Support portal: https://s.fortumo.com/
Email support: gwsupport@fortumo.com

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi,

I did not pay for any games. I don't play games on my mobile phone. Please help as I did not subscribe to any services.

Highlighted

Support

flippy, kindly PM us your phone number & screenshot of the game charging message (if any) <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Hi,

I did not pay for any games. I don't play games on my mobile phone. Please help as I did not subscribe to any services.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!