Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unbilled amount

I'm using Postpaid smartplan 45 couple months ago and I'm kinda fresh with postpaid. When I checked my account with mydigi app. It shows my unbilled amount about rm64.30.
Last night I tried to pay rm60 via mydigi app and the transaction went through. This morning when I checked my account again, I'm still having the rm64.30 unbilled amount. Please help. Thank you in advance

Re: Unbilled amount

Community Manager

The unbilled amount is just a gauge of your current usage, but is not finalized yet. When your bill is ready, the RM60 payment that you made will deduct of the bill accordingly. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thank you for the reply!

I have use my credit limit n alrdy pays for it .it's credit limit for november 2017 but once i check its still have unbill amount .i try to purchase ingame using credit limit but digi declined it . How do i know thats i was pay for the right amount off unbill digi?why my digi declined my purchase ingame?help me.plss

Valued Contributor

Hi Lauren, kindly send us a private message <here> including your mobile number for further checking. Thank you.