Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Unbilled amount/spending

Hi, my phone numbers is 0102508439. When i use my DIgi APps to check my bill, I notice there's an unbilled spending of RM30! What does this mean???? 

And also I have received some sms from DigiReward  it said like this. 

"FREE from Digi! You have received 2GB of internet quota(anytime) worth RM30. Valid for 7 days. Thanks for staying connected with Digi & enjoy your surfing now!"

and this...
"Free 2 GB internet Campaign(15Jul): We have credited RM30 to your account to offset the internet top up granting. Thank you."

And so.... does this mean I still have to pay for it? I did not register for any product. 

Re: Unbilled amount/spending

Same problem here as well...looking for some explanation too

Community Manager

Unbilled amount is a gauge for usage that has been used for the account. Your final bill may or may not be charged with that amount, depending on the plan you subscribed to. Please wait for your final bill so that you would know how much you are charged.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

For the notification you have received is to inform that you are entitle for the 2 GB  for 7 days worth of  RM 30. These is given to you for free, however when check on the unbilled amount there is RM 30 reflected. Please do not worry for this amount has been adjusted and you will not be billed. 

Please utilized the quota and no need to worry on the unbilled amount RM 30.  Apology for any inconvenience cause. 

Highlighted

why should us be charged in unbilled amount since we didnt apply for it? what can be done if idw to extend my credit limit

(rm50) and use for the whole month??

Hi I'm aleen i already spent my ubilled more than rm100.. And now already use rm129.92... So how much I Will pay back...? My plan 48 Promo

Community Manager

You will be paying the amount showed in billed/outstanding amount when your bill is ready. You do not need to pay for the unbilled amount.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.