Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unbilled Amount

Community Manager
Unbilled amount is not necessarily the value of the bill outstanding amount. Please wait for your billing cycle to get the outstanding amount. Charges will be prorated according to the number of days used within billing cycle when you change plans.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

hi, i checked theres unbilled amount and i paid the amount through the apps but it still shows?

Anonymous

Hi WheyShenq, Unbilled amount is the amount that will be reflected in the upcoming bill. We are unable to check the details of the unbilled amount yet. Once the bill has been generated, you can download the statement from the MyDigi app.

Can i pay in advance for my postpaid plan ? My unbilled amount is -rm66

SuperUser

Hi Nanioww. You can, however, we would advice you to wait for the bill to be generated to avoid overpayment. Unbilled amount is the amount that will be reflected in the upcoming bill. Any payment made is not reflected on the unbilled amount. Any payment made for the unbilled will be reflected later, once the bill has been generated. Thank you.

My unbilled amount (rm270)do i need to pay for it
Cause i really dont understand what it's mean.did i over using data or what but my call is unlimited. data is enough for the whole month.i didnt overcharge also.
-My acc total is Rm0
-My plan is digi postpaid160
-pls reply me as soon as posible thanks a lots

SuperUser

Hi Jason516. Unbilled amount is the amount that will be reflected in the upcoming bill. You don't need to pay for the unbilled yet. We are unable to check the details of the unbilled amount. Once the bill has been generated, you can download the statement from the MyDigi app. If you have any doubts regarding the bill, you may contact us for further clarification. Thank you.

Hello I just paid my billed around RM60+. But, my unbilled amount increased from RM121 to RM201 after paying the paying. I didn't purchase any thing via digi billing before that.

SuperUser

Hi Anon. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

i just dm-ed