Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unbilled Amount

Last month I completely used up my internet data (1.5gb) , so this month I got 3gb in advance with the unbilled amount of 28.00. Assuming I won't use the extra 1.5gb at all, the unbilled 28.00 won't add to my end of term statement, correct? My current outstanding is 0.00, I don't want to pay 2 months worth of fees for 1 month of usage. TcT

Community Manager

@Dinkenn wrote:
Last month I completely used up my internet data (1.5gb) , so this month I got 3gb in advance with the unbilled amount of 28.00. Assuming I won't use the extra 1.5gb at all, the unbilled 28.00 won't add to my end of term statement, correct? My current outstanding is 0.00, I don't want to pay 2 months worth of fees for 1 month of usage. TcT

You are not being charged when your internet quota runs out. Your internet quota renews when your account billing cycle has arrived.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Can I ask,because my plan is Digi Postpaid 50,I bought some apps stuff and my unbilled balance is RM49.90...So can I use the remaining of my plan to cover the unbilled payment?Hope you can reply have a nice day

Community Manager

@Jack237 wrote:
Can I ask,because my plan is Digi Postpaid 50,I bought some apps stuff and my unbilled balance is RM49.90...So can I use the remaining of my plan to cover the unbilled payment?Hope you can reply have a nice day

Hi @Jack237, unused internet quota and call minutes cannot be converted to pay off purchases from app etc

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

If i would want to have unbilled amount on a statment printed in advance before the cycle ends , is it possible? As I would want to submit the amount used until now to claim from company.

SuperUser

Hi calvincy82. We regret to inform you that it is not possible. The bill statement is generated monthly within 7 days after the billing cycle. Thank you.

But I need to  use my phone for messaging and calls. If unbilled amount credit is full, how am I suppose to use your service? You require me to wait until billing date. This is ridiculous

MY unbilled amount credit is full now, outstanding is 0. How am I suppose to use your service when I cannot pay since the bill is not yet ready? I need to use for messaging.  Please take this seriously since a lot of people are suffering. Don't ever put a credit limit to restrict us from using your service.

Community Manager
Kindly contact Digi customer service to raise your credit limit if your usage requires more.

I changed my postpaid plan just now. before i change it, my unbilled amount is RM 15 but when i changed my plans, my unbilled amount become RM70. can i ask why?