Highlighted

Unbilled Amount

Unbilled Amount (RM 58.71) need pay a not, but my account total is RM 0
My plan is Digi Smart Plan 65V

or just need pay RM65 only

Highlighted

Re: Unbilled Amount

Community Manager

Please look at your billed amount or the statement's total to pay. Unbilled amount is just a gauge for users to know how much they are using.

Any extra that you paid in advance will also be automatically paying off for future months, so no worries.

Check your statement or account balance through MyDigi website or app. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Support

Quick check can also be done by dialing *128*1*1#, TQ (^_^)y

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi, my phone number is 0109781815, just now i make a payment to my account is about 41.38myr for my unbilled amount but why it didnt take the update but i already do my payment and i also receive a text message from 2901.So, what is the problem now.My package plan is 75.

Highlighted

Support

Payment made within your billing calculation won't make your unbilled amount reduced. Please check your account again 2~3 days after  your billing date.  Your payment will offset your bill amount after that date. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hello there. May I know what do you mean when you said "unbilled amount is just to gauge our usage"? Is it a usage based on last month's?

I am using the 5GB RM48/month postpaid plan.  I have free 100 mins of call and SMS too. Does the unbilled amount show what I might need to pay when I start to use up 100 mins of call/sms or 5gb internet? 

I don't quite understand the purpose of unbilled amount. :<

Looking forward to your reply!

Highlighted

Community Manager

The unbilled amount is the usage for the current billing cycle, including calls and SMS that you have made. Depending on your plan's entitlement, such as free SMS and calls, the final billed amount will be lesser than the unbilled usage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

What does it mean by unbilled amount? Does it mean that my acc had been over charged due  to  i have exceeded the limits? my postpaid plan is 80 monthly and my unbilled amount  rm 41.29.  but i have checked my outstanding it shows that i have 0 outstanding. So, do i need to pay rm41.29 on top of the monthly bill rm84.80 which the total will be rm126.09. or i just need to settle the unbilled amount only which is rm41.29?  Please help

Highlighted

Support

Hi @wannyusry,  unbilled amount is a rough calculation for your current usage. That doesn't represent your actual bill amount.  Please wait until end of your billing cycle in order for you to get your bill amount. Usually, it will be ready for viewing 3~4 days after it ends. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Community Manager

@wannyusry wrote:

What does it mean by unbilled amount? Does it mean that my acc had been over charged due  to  i have exceeded the limits? my postpaid plan is 80 monthly and my unbilled amount  rm 41.29.  but i have checked my outstanding it shows that i have 0 outstanding. So, do i need to pay rm41.29 on top of the monthly bill rm84.80 which the total will be rm126.09. or i just need to settle the unbilled amount only which is rm41.29?  Please help

To keep it simple, you do not need to bother the unbilled amount. The amount that you need to pay will be under the billed/outstanding amount.