Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unbilled Amount

Thank you so much! It helps a lot😁

May I know how many days Digi take to process JomPay ? Because is already 2 days, but my unbilled amount is still there.

Support

Payment via JomPay will be processed almost instantly. The payment will not offset the unbilled amount until the official bill generated hence the amount is not moving. You should be able to see the payment reflected in the next bill on page 01 under the 'Summary of Charges / Payments > Previous Balance' column.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
hello, what if I already paid for the unbilled amount?

Support

Serain, any advance payment or overpayment will be used to offset ur next coming bill till the amount is fully used up. Tq.

I in game purchased for RM4.29 + RM4.29 + RM7.90 . But my unbilled amount is showing RM29.38, how did that turned out? Well, i settled pay payment yesterday and suddenly the unpaid amount is more than my purchase?

Support

Hi Kareena, You can download the itemized details from our MyDigi web- https://www.digi.com.my/> Log in Mydigi> choose the number> View Usage > View Itemised usage > choose the date > Submit. You will receive the details via email. TQ.