Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unbilled Amount

do i need to pay for my unbilled amount rm 81 when my bill is rm 0

Support

Hi, good morning. It is not a necessary to pay for the unbilled amount. But if you do make a payment for it, it will only be deducted once your next bill is out. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, I’m a iPhone user and I have just subscribed to an apps and I have made the payment via digi pay. So at MyDigi apps, it showed me there is an unbilled amount of Rm50, but Rm0 at the Total Due. I have made a payment of Rm50 but the unbilled amount of Rm50 is still there. So what should I do so that there is no pending purchase in my purchase history in iTune store? I wants to clear the payment now, but somehow although I have already paid at MyDigi, the unbilled amount is still there.

Support

Hi WanYing31. An advance payment won't clear your unbilled amount immediately. It will once your next bill is out.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

So anyway that I can do to pay my unbilled amount?

Support

Hi WanYing31, you can make the payment via JomPay, our JomPay Code is 1016, reference number (1) is the account number, and reference number (2) is your number. Than You

(1) my bank account number
(2) my phone number
Is it?

Support

For faster payment process, you may make the payment via JomPAY.
1. Login to any online banking, and select JomPAY
2. Biller code: 1016
3. Ref 1: [Account number]
4. Red 2: Just leave it empty

May I know which account number do you mean? Sorry, not very clear.

Support

Hi WanYing31. You can dial *115# to get your account number. Hope that helps.