Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unauthorized Gameloft Club Subscription - DOB for Fortumo - RM 5.00

Contributor

I received SMS from 20000 saying that I was subscribed to Gameloft Club and has been charged RM 5.00.

The SMS message as below (received 18 Nov 2017 9.35am):

RM0.00(excl.GST):Gameloft Club: Langganan berjaya untuk RM5/m. Pembaharuan 25/11/2017 Mengakses http://gloft.co/960b802a Membatalkan http://gloft.co/8df62080

18/11/2017 09:35 DOB for Fortumo 1.0units RM 5.00

To unsubscribe I need to access the link given in the SMS?  Seems fishy.

What happen to the DiGi's (double confirmation action (e.g. AOC – Advisory of Charges and TAC) to confirm consumer intent before purchasing mobile content.) which prevents  your subscribers from being subscribed to all this kind of services which we do not even request? I did not received any TAC for this.

How do I unsubscribe this?

Also, I need a refund on this.

Please response.

Re: Unauthorized Gameloft Club Subscription - DOB for Fortumo - RM 5.00

Contributor

Sigh, not even one DiGi staff bother to reply/response on this. Kudos!

Community Manager

For checking on your account, please PM to one of our community support members or use Live Chat from 10am to 9pm or call Helpline (0162211800). Include your name, phone number and last 4 digit of your NRIC for validation purpose, along with the description of the issue, if you're sending private message to our community support. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

i was a digi user long time ago. Because of HIDDEN CHARGES appeared monthly in my bill,  (it was a waste which i shouldn't be charged) after so many complaints but poor action by DIGI, finally i decided to switch to celcom.  i really enjoyed  the  privillage given by celcom.

But with a new offer by digi, rm50 for unlimited call, i think this is the lowest 'unlimited call' plan right now compared to other telco, last month i decided to return to digi. BUT unfortunately, for the first bill, i discovered that there are still hidden charges appeared in it. (DOB for Fortumo - RM 5.00 x 3 = rm15).

I already call the helpline number and was answered by mr amin. i already infromed him about my case and frustration. 

TO DIGI MANAGEMENT TEAM, PLS TREAT AND VALUE YOUR LOYAL AND FUTURE CUSTOMER FAIRLY. WE SHOULD PAY ONLY THE LEGAL CHARGES. WE DESERVE A GOOD SERVICE WITH OUR HARD EARNED $$$$.

pls learn from 'massive maxis customer port out' nightmare last time

https://www.malaysianwireless.com/2016/04/maxis-unfair-treatment-thousands-unhappy-customers/

tq for listening your potential loyal customer

@bhpor81 wrote:

I received SMS from 20000 saying that I was subscribed to Gameloft Club and has been charged RM 5.00.

The SMS message as below (received 18 Nov 2017 9.35am):

RM0.00(excl.GST):Gameloft Club: Langganan berjaya untuk RM5/m. Pembaharuan 25/11/2017 Mengakses http://gloft.co/960b802a Membatalkan http://gloft.co/8df62080

18/11/2017 09:35 DOB for Fortumo 1.0units RM 5.00

To unsubscribe I need to access the link given in the SMS?  Seems fishy.

What happen to the DiGi's (double confirmation action (e.g. AOC – Advisory of Charges and TAC) to confirm consumer intent before purchasing mobile content.) which prevents  your subscribers from being subscribed to all this kind of services which we do not even request? I did not received any TAC for this.

How do I unsubscribe this?

Also, I need a refund on this.

Please response.

Support

Hi arefsal71, We can see your point. We value your feedback and look forward to serve you better next time. TQ 

Contributor

Please check what is the case update for CAS-4766791-F5L2?

This is the 2nd time I have been charged for Gameloft (25/11).

This is the 2nd time I reported to DiGi.

When can I get back the refund?

Please speed up the process with Fortumo. 

aas Member
SAME CASE HERE! KINDA DUMBFOUNDED WHEN I CHECKED MY BILL THIS WEEK! 🤬

Support

aas, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

seriously digi helpline is none helpful at all. my bill is getting charge with the scam again!!

Hi Digi support. I am facing the same prob as well.

Have reported to your CS as mentioned since3/12, rasie this in  your FB a week after and yesterday, sent an email to your support. 

Still no answer and I am  carrying RM30 already from the unauthorised gameloft charges of RM5 p/week.

My report number is CAS-4887452-J6P3.

Please seriously take action Digi!!!