Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unauthorized Gameloft Club Subscription - DOB for Fortumo - RM 5.00

seem like this month i'm also fall into this gameloft charging on my billing.

just read sms at my modem. seing i got gameloft charges on renew acc @RM5 each sms..

i got >5sms....

what should i do...can i just not pay this charges auto into my postpaid bills?

Contributor

Hi  @aass, @RizalAP, @babydevil,

Since you all having the same issue like me, if DiGi did not respond to you or not giving any satisfactory answer, instead of waiting here, I suggest you report this matter to MCMC directly for further action which what I have done earlier.

After almost a month and has been chasing DiGi live chat for the update status, when I finally lost my patience, I lodged a case with MCMC, and within 3-4 days, they finally reverted and refunded the amount.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: (Digi - Central)
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 06:24:28 +0000
Subject: FW: 

From: support@fortumo.freshdesk.com [mailto:support@fortumo.freshdesk.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:07 PM
To: (Digi - Central)
Subject: Re: 

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us on this matter!
We have now contacted the service provider to block the user and unsubscribe them from the services. We have also issued them a refund as you requested.
Thank you!
Please let us know if you have any further requests or questions, we are always happy to help!

Same goes for me,

Already terminate, but still received the message. Before this, I got one but already terminate permanently (hopefully).
Today, 28/12/17, received sms from digi, charge me RM5, and renewed 4/1/18.

How do I unsubscribe this?

Also, I need a refund on this.

Please response, I'm begging because  I know that digi helpline is bull**bleep**.

Community Manager

@ajey909, you can either terminate via SMS STOP ALL or use MyDigi to manage the subscription. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

@bhpor81, thank you for sharing. That's good information too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Thank you BHPOR81. Very much appreciate your input.

FYI, up till today, infact just now, I received another charges notification of RM5 from GAMELOFT. Total now (being charged every week), I think already RM25 or RM30.

Very frustrated with DIGI CS. I have also personally emailed DIGI CS and given the report number and the reply I got, the detail was wrong!!! How can this be? Didn't they read the earlier complaint log lodged with their CS? 

In there I mentioned that I was charged by GAMELOFT but they reply that tey hae send notification to FORTUMO???? **bleep**...very poor service.

Anyway, how do you lodge the report to MCMC? I think DIGI needs to  be taught the hard way already. Please advise.

I would also suggest all other people that faced the same issue to lodged the same with MCMC.

Thanks

Community Manager

FORTUMO is the payment gateway for services from Gameloft, so it seems that the details isn't wrong. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

hello Kobi,

i  am facing the same problem like assss about the gameloft subcription where rm30 have been charged to my account. please assisst. the messeges have been sent to this number 01591035068 (Digi mobile wifi). please contact me using this number 0143877789. i want refund or digi might as well deducted from my next bill.

thanks in advance.

Fad

Community Manager

Fortumo is a mobile payments provider for games, social networks and other online services and apps. It means there's a purchase of games or services from your device via Fortumo. You may need to change the payment account setting to others instead Digi direct bill via play store to avoid any charges from your bill. For info about this service, you may email to Fortumo. Their details are as below: 

Support portal: https://s.fortumo.com/
Email support: gwsupport@fortumo.com 

do you mind sharing the forwarded email to mcmc as well as the email address?

I  am stilll facing the problem about the gameloft subcription where RM15 have been charged again this month JANUARY 2018 to my account. please assisst. the messages have been sent to this number 01596350838 (Digi Mobile Wifi). please contact me using this number 014-6739041.  PLEASE  refund  this DIGI  as well as deducted it from my next bill.

and fyi, I DIDN'T CLICK ANY  LINK ABOUT GAMES CAUSE I DON'T EVEN INSTALL ANY GAMES IN MY PHONE