Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unauthorised third party charges on my mobile bill

went to the web and surprisingly the webpage do not need further authorisation for the auto debit with only need to enter the phone No will do and so sadly DIGI in this stand do not make enough action to stop this scam.

Displaying image001.png

Are you for real? 

DIGI allow this to happen and you want us customer to clean the **bleep** you allow to happen  

Community Manager

@HKCHAN wrote:

went to the web and surprisingly the webpage do not need further authorisation for the auto debit with only need to enter the phone No will do and so sadly DIGI in this stand do not make enough action to stop this scam.

Displaying image001.png

Hi @HKCHAN, we hear you. Since there are large number of complaints to the third party service number, Digi is now blocking the SMS from these numbers. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have trap by  the third party service with the number 33375.

RM3 per SMS.

Smiley Sad

Support

Hi seth_yy,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. TQ.

Hi...

saya adalah mangsa yg terkini

digi senang2 je charge rm5.98 sebanyak 5kali bulan ni...subscribe apanya sms pun xleh hantar sbb line supplementary  utk data sahaja.. dah baca komen2 kat sini digi mmg tak ber tanggung jawab  pada masalah ini.. boleh kata kita subscribe tang mana subscribenye...xde mintak isi apa2 pun...  huh... MCMC la **bleep** lagi..

ni no saya  016 328 4556  

Community Manager

@sahrun wrote:

Hi...

saya adalah mangsa yg terkini

digi senang2 je charge rm5.98 sebanyak 5kali bulan ni...subscribe apanya sms pun xleh hantar sbb line supplementary  utk data sahaja.. dah baca komen2 kat sini digi mmg tak ber tanggung jawab  pada masalah ini.. boleh kata kita subscribe tang mana subscribenye...xde mintak isi apa2 pun...  huh... MCMC la **bleep** lagi..

ni no saya  016 328 4556  

Akaun anda boleh terlanggan servis sebegini melalui laman web. Sila hantar STOP ALL kepada SMS tersebut untuk memberhentikan caj yang berterusan. Jika nombor khidmat pelanggan third party tertera pada SMS, anda boleh menghubungi terus kepada syarikat tersebut untuk meminta bayaran balik. Jika anda perlukan info lain mengenai caj SMS tersebut,  sila hubungi khidmat pelanggan Digi.

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Me too have a same problem.
I feel weird that my bill has gone up last month but I didn't get a time to check and i just paid for it.
And now I look back at my bill I found out that there is 4 extra charges on my bills that written there "direct billing for mobipay" which I didn't subscribe to anything.
Even thought I had paid for it but I hope Digi can reimburse for my lost.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Support

Hi littlemic2,

Upon checking, we had highlighted your issue to Mobipay company to request a refund on your next coming bill after validation. This is your case ID (CAS-1050521-F5G6) to help you to track on your report.

Thanks

Hi Digi_MYCHEAH,

Me too had been charged with same description and amount:

Date: 16/01/2017

Time: 10:41:21

My Mobile No: 0133415534

Please help me, thanks.