Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unauthorised third party charges on my mobile bill

my plan is  68v, i have been  charged for rm5.98 for very week  start from  6/9/2016.  in the statement, it stated direct billing  for  mobipay. but  i did not  subscripted any service. please. help to  hold all deduction for it.. my number is 0125508089.

Re: Unauthorised third party charges on my mobile bill

Community Manager

@chinho80,do you see any stop commands for the service? i.e. STOP ALL. Stopping it yourself  will avoid additional charges ASAP.

Otherwise if  you see any helpline numbers from the SMS that you are receiving, give them a call for both refund and cancellation of service.

If you need further help, you can contact Digi Helpline (0162211800) for matterrs regarding your account.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

thanks. this  issue have  solved.

Support

Thanks for the update chinh080

anyone can help on this being charged 5.98, three time in a month,need to stop (mobipay service) but how?

my mobile no is 0168329380

@joana wrote:

anyone can help on this being charged 5.98, three time in a month,need to stop (mobipay service) but how?

Support

Can you please provide us with the screenshot of the SMS showing this Mobipay charges, Joana?

PM us the screenshot <here> and please provide us with the full registered name for this number as well k :-)

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
my plan is i78, I have been charged for rm5.98 for many months in the statement, it stated direct billing for mobipay. but i did not subscripted any service. please help to hold all deduction for it. my number is 0127358931

Community Manager

@hyew, do you receive the SMS from Mobipay? Does it contain a Helpline number or stop command?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

No, I never receive any message from mobipay