Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unauthorised Charges by 37700

Support

Have you tried to stop the service by replying "STOP ALL" to the same number, @FizaY? If done and the SMS still coming in, please PM us <here> your phone number & full name for further checking. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Today again i receiving the msg from 37700 and charged me 1 time RM4, and i send "STOP ALL" to the no. 37700 to terminate the service. So I'm actually curious about , there are some of the website sometimes pop out an anonying so call "Kena Virus" , "Digi fun Video" etc somthing like that.

The question, i just close the web by pressing back or close it, I'm thinking that are the page will auto subscribe??? Today i receiving this msg because yesterday or before i did saw pop-up page that show DIGI logo and subscribe for FUN VIDEO or something for RM4. There are nonsence to charging me or others person money without giving notice either yes or no.

For future if this keep existing, many victims still keep receiving this msg and how do we avoid?? Some more this second time i KENA!!! Yup, you do refund but very difficult to avoid if our children or friends borrow for using....  So do action la... 

Community Manager

Hi Elflied,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.  Could you PM us your mobile number to check further?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hi, 

I hv received the same from 37700 charging RM4 per day

on 12/12/16 and 13/12/16

I hv called 1300223228 and request for a stop.

I was told that you can send "stop all" to 37700

I do not know how much total they hv charge to my Digi account.

I hope Digi can reply.

Thanks Aziz. I have replied to the same number with the msg STOP ALL. So far so good. No msgs from the same number. However i think they've already charged my bill for all the 5 txts I have received, and its RM15.

Thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

Re: Unauthorised Charges by 39900 - M Edge Sdn Bhd

saya dapat derict billing for mobipay rm 5.98..please stop

Community Manager

@eyna8201 wrote:

saya dapat derict billing for mobipay rm 5.98..please stop

Sila hantar 'STOP ALL' kepada SMS tersebut untuk menamatkan langganan.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

OMG myself also received the same & wow Digi smart earning money without give clear information to customer. No wonder i received charges RM4 on21/12 & 22/12.. How to stop this? Pls response.

Let's say they stop sending SMS and and charge, are we as a victim here, still need to pay

@Digi_Kobi wrote:

Have you tried to stop the service by replying "STOP ALL" to the same number, @FizaY? If done and the SMS still coming in, please PM us <here> your phone number & full name for further checking. TQ.

Support

Hi Fikri_Misti, 

The reason why third party services become active is because of the "Wappull" on the device itself. Please be careful whenever you access the internet or third party application. Avoid from clicking on any promo or advertisement that pop-up on your device, or you will be charged for the subscription ya. 

For more info, you may refer to third party company.

Thanks.