Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unauthorised Charges by 39900 - M Edge Sdn Bhd

This morning I received Digi Bill and shocked to  read that I am being charged RM4/SMS/day from 39900 for the period 11/5/2016 till 31/5/2016. Total amount is RM80.15 excluding GST.

Basically I am receiving SMS from 39900 every morning. The SMS is something like this "RM4.00 (excl.GST): Download extreme video now htt://xxxxx CS:03-80600842 (M Edge Sdn Bhd)" as per attachment. I called the number and manage to speak with the manager, Helen, requesting them to find out who is signing up for the service as well as requesting for refund on the charges. She mention that she need to discuss with the apps owner and will inform Digi accordingly.

Please advise what should I  do to stop the payment to them?

Re: Unauthorised Charges by 39900 - M Edge Sdn Bhd

Support

Hi, Sim1102.

Please PM us <here> your mobile number & registered name for further assistance k.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi

I'm having same problem at this morning

RM4/sms from 33391

Please help to solve this problem

Thanks

I manage to get refund of RM100 (actual amount as per my calculation should be RM110.40 include GST) via payment to my account from M Edge Sdn Bhd as they had called me up and inform me moment ago.

The balancing consider "buying a lesson"... Afterall, very troublesome to call up 3 party.

I found annoying to call up Digi helpline as I need go through many operator option and long waiting time just to speak to a customer service.

Hi Sim1102. We will take the feedback from your experience to call to Digi help line due to long waiting time to speak to our customer service. will use this to enhance and improve in our service.

Thank you.

Hi,

I never subscribed anything but received notification as below:
RM0.00: Successful registration. No subscription fee. Price: RM4.00/sms. 50 sms/month. Renewal on 07/07/2016. To cancel, send stop kf to 33391

I received sms starting yesterday morning..each charged me at rm4!!!

Please resolve my problem.

Thank you

Community Manager

@Shanhui wrote:
Hi,

I never subscribed anything but received notification as below:
RM0.00: Successful registration. No subscription fee. Price: RM4.00/sms. 50 sms/month. Renewal on 07/07/2016. To cancel, send stop kf to 33391

I received sms starting yesterday morning..each charged me at rm4!!!

Please resolve my problem.

Thank you

Firstly, reply stop kf to 33391 to stop any further charges from this 3rd party company. If you have any trouble stopping the service, which may sometimes happen, call in to our Helpline (0162211800) to stop this premium SMS service.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Unauthorised Charges by 33391 - LetGoMobile

I NEVER susbcribed to 33391 but was charged a total of RM16+ for SMSs (titled: Funny Fail, Eygpt in 60000 Dominoes, Sea Creature, Amazing Paper Trick) received on 8, 10, 14 and 15 Jun 2016.  I never download anything from them either. This is definitely a scam and Digi didn't revoke the account of this content provider who abuses the service? Please rectify this problem NOW and refund my money or I'll report to MCMC.

Re: Unauthorised Charges by 33391 - LetGoMobile

Community Manager

@pixelman, for refunds, perhaps you can talk to our Helpline (0162211800) and they would assess if that is possible. 

I personally would welcome you to report the premium service provider to MCMC/SKMM.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Hi

I having this unknow sms 39900 and charged me RM4 starting from 13/5/16 until today, EVERYDAY KEEP CHARGED RM4 total of 35DAYS and RM140! Paying nothing and useless video link! "RM4.00 (excl.GST): Download extreme video now htt://xxxxx CS:03-80600842 (M Edge Sdn Bhd)"

I just realise my previous bill for my prepaid(before) keep finished by few days and reload very fast. I thought that sms just spam sms so i didn't keep in mind. So i just changed my plan to postpaid last month 21th. And check by the digi apps money keep increased day by day. Then check here just notice was a scam message!

Please advise what should I  do to stop the payment to them? And i need refund!!!