Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to send SMS to short codes from oversea

I can't send SMS to short codes from oversea. 

For example, sms to 66666.

Can anyone help me please, thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Unable to send SMS to short codes from oversea

Community Manager

@shamsolyazlie, you cannot send SMS short codes correctly while you're roaming on foreign telco. Smiley Sad

UMB codes to interact with Digi service can however be used while you are roaming.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi, I have reported similar case to Digi before however support team just replied me there is no abnormality found. When in Malaysia, I able to send sms to short codes such as 66630, however I can't send it out while in overseas. Last 2 weeks still able to do so but started last week, I can't send it out. Please help, thanks

Highlighted

Hi,

I need to activate my Malaysian credit card from where I am now in oversea Singapore ...

I need to send using my Malaysian mobile on digi roaming now to 5 digits code recipient...

How  to do it?

Thanks

Alan

Highlighted

Hi,

I need to activate my Malaysian credit card from where I am now in oversea Singapore ...

I need to send using my Malaysian mobile on digi roaming now to 5 digits code recipient...

How to  bypass this issue? Can add any prefix before this 5 digits to go around it?

Thanks

Alan

Highlighted

Community Manager

Unfortunately you cannot add prefixes to SMS short code. You will have to resort to other methods for your credit card activation when roaming. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements