Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unable to receive or make call, unable to receive or send SMS

Support

Hi zulfaikha, Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and full IC number for further checking. Thanks Smiley Happy 

I have the same problem.cant call in call out..sms also cannot receive..i need to use for my tac number

SuperUser

Hi syalala. Our sincere apologies on the inconvenience. Our technology team is in the midst of rectifying the issue. Service will be recovered in 4 hours time. Thank you.

i cant make call and unable to receive while my sim card is in sim1 . i changed it to sim 2 and it works but not it doesnt work anymore.

i cant make call and unable to receive while my sim card is in sim1 . i changed it to sim 2 and it works but now it doesnt work anymore.

Community Manager
Please try to check on another device. Or does this issue happen at specific area only?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I'm having the same issue like yours, Unable to make call or received sms, what is ur solution?

May I know what is the solution? Signal Full (4G) but no signal for call or SMS, sometime suddenly no signal, I have format the phone, reinsert the simcard. Try on and off flight mode. Off phone for a period. Still facing the same issue.

Please help 

Contributor

Hi, @mib1986. Have you tried to swap current SIM to another phone? 

Yes,tried both sim slots. Normally can use for few minutes. Then suddenly no more signal for call or SMS. The 4G signal bar is full strength.