Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to receive TAC/OTP

Unable receive sms from Citibank

Re: Unable to receive TAC/OTP

Community Manager

Did you just port in to Digi? If yes, you will need to inform your bank specifically that you have changed telco and the bank will have to reconfigure your account's SMS routing.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Yup ported in to digi in Feb. I did call my bank, but I was told to check with digi if there was any blocking of sms

Community Manager

@theinv wrote:
Yup ported in to digi in Feb. I did call my bank, but I was told to check with digi if there was any blocking of sms

Feel free to contact Digi Live Chat (from 10am - 9pm) or PM one of our community support (http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support) for further investigation. Based on my personal experience, usually the bank has to update their SMS system again even though the phone number stays the same.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

Hi theinv,

We suggest you walk-in to any Citibank ATM to update your profile after you changed to a new operator. 

Thanks.

I just switch to Digi...after switch..i can't received TAC no & OTP no from banking & others apps like shopee, waze, we chat...please help.

Anonymous

Hi Joaslam, when you perform MNP to any telco, you need to inform your bank so that the message routing for you number is updated or update the phone number via bank ATM machine. Choose the update phone number option ya.Tq

I’ve been told the same thing and apparently Digi will not help on this matter

Unable to receive TAC/OTO since this morning.

continue : purchase using PBB