Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Total Internet Quota: 10GB (5GB All Day) + FREE 5GB 4G Weekend(?)

I just changed my plan to Digi Postaid 50. The internet package as per below:-

Total Internet Quota:
  • 10GB
    (5GB All Day)
  • + FREE 5GB 4G Weekend

Would like to ask what if during weekends my data streaming is not in 4G coverage area? So the data usage will be deducted from the normal 5GB All Day quota?

Re: Total Internet Quota: 10GB (5GB All Day) + FREE 5GB 4G Weekend(?)

Community Manager

All usages during the weekdays, regardless 4G or 3G network will utilize the quota from your bundled All Day quota. During the weekends (every Saturday 12.00AM to Sunday 11.59PM), all usages on 4G network will utilize your 4G Weekend quota, while other usages on 3G network during the weekends will utilize your bundled All Day quota.

Source: http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello03

Support

AzarFauzan kindly PM us over <here> should you need further assistance regarding Digi products and services ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!