Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Third Party Charges from sms

I got this message from digi provider.

First message

RM0.00: Successful registration. No subscription fee. Price: RM4.00/sms. 4 sms/month. Renewal on 10/09/2019. To cancel, send stop cplay to 33112

Then I receive two message on 10 august 2019 and 15 august 2019 from 33112. They charge me rm 4.00. As shown on attach picture.

Then I stop cplay to 33112, digi send me this,

RM0.00. Your subscription to cplay has been terminated. Thank you for your patronage. Helpline 0327227130.

Digi still will charge me, when I never subscribe or register anything new.?
This charge will still include for my next billing?
Screenshot_20190815-154125.jpg

Re: Third Party Charges from sms

Community Manager

These message came from third party service provider. 

You may want to call the customer service number provided to clarify or even request for refund.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
I was thought that digi has already implemented TAC verification for third party service provider?

I never receive any TAC number. Attach image show message from digi regarding the registration.
IMG_20190815_173202.jpg

Yup, same as me, that why I asked the Digi admin why this is still happening
Highlighted

Super Contributor

hi, so happen i saw your content's charges, with the same CS number with other use, who has posted here.

just wonder if this help, pls call the content provider to stop all the service, since digi always claims this is third party. Perhaps you can ask them to conduct an "root cause analysis" on this issue in order to resolve it.

and call the CS of content provider to ask for refund directly and proof that you has subscribed. 

otherwise , just lodge the issues to MCMC.