Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Termination of subline

Is it possible to terminate subline via sending email instead of going to Digi centre?

Highlighted

Re: Termination of subline

Community Manager

@fiebe, termination has to be performed physically in Digi Store.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi,
When you say "official letter stating on your request", what sort of letter is this? Would you be able to share a sample or a template?
Appreciate your feed back.
Thank you....
Highlighted

Support

There's no specific format for this letter, as long as the letter clearly indicated your intention to terminate the account. Please include your full name, IC number, number(s) that you want to terminate and alternate contact number in the content.

You can even start the letter with "Please terminate my account..." and we definitely understand your request.

Print it, don't forget to sign the letter and then email to us with a copy of your IC (front & back).

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!