Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Termination of contract

Hi,

I sent an email to you guys before to talk about the termination of my contract. I signed a contract on last year and it stated it only lasted for a year. After a year, I called the customer service and he told me that once you reached the last day the contract will be terminated automatically.

However, it didn't. I tried to contact you all but did not get any reply. I flew to New Zealand and I did not use the service since March and I have already paid for the bills for March and February; I supposed be cleared with the debt now. My emila was sent on March to talk about this issue and did not get any reply. Now, I received an email asked me to pay for the bill on April.

Can you gusy settle this for me? I want to terminate my contract and the customer service promised something that you guys will never done and charge me for the month I do not ever used.

Highlighted

Re: Termination of contract

Community Manager

@xxxx1017, the contract will end automatically but it doesn't mean that your services will end. It doesn't make sense that a phone number would be suddenly terminated after 1 year of contract completion, isn't it? A termination of service is required.

Usually a termination needs to be performed at a physical Digi Store. Due to your circumstances being in New Zealand, please try to contact Digi customer service via Live Chat (10am to 9pm +8GMT) to express your interest of termination.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements