Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

TEMPORARY UNBARRING

HELLO THERE.

Why did my request for temporary unbarring denied? Is it because i have exceeded my credit limit? i tried calling helpline and was on hold for more than 11 Minutes. i even tried using the mydigi app and the unbar request bar was not touchable.

Highlighted

Re: TEMPORARY UNBARRING

Community Manager

Please call our Helpline (0162211800) again during less peak hours for reduced waiting time. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I already have and trying to call during off peak hours is still the same and you are not answering my question.

1. Why cant I request for temporary unbarring? Is it because my credit limit has been exceeded?
Highlighted

Support

Hi, Z3r0link.

The temporary unbarring option is not available for accounts that barred due to exceeding the credit limit. Temporary unbarring is only for those that barred due to the overdue bill.

Hope the above clarifies your query.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

So how can we unbar our number for those who exceeded the bill limit?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Zkiahzn_ , You can contact us directly @ 016 2211800 or PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your details if you need assistance from us. Thanks

Highlighted

Hi I need help to I bar my line  Acc number 10000033152487. I'm travelling in Indonesia and need mobile connection.  Due amount 143++ and I just paid 150 through maybank2u. Please help. I can't even call helpline.

Highlighted

Support

Hi justinheng1, 

Based on the record, the account is active at the moment. You may restart your device and try to use back your line.

Thanks.

Highlighted

I just want to know How long is this temporary unbarred?
Highlighted

Support

Felice1, it will be for 5 days only Smiley Happy