Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Spam message

I did not subscribe any service but I had been charge RM4 for 33293. This is not the first time. Please check and refund for my bill. Please upgrade your service especially prohibit this spam message reach your customer

Re: Spam message

Support

Hi Sarahho. The activation might be coming from the ad you've click when browsing the internet or from the unknown apps installed. To cancel, send SMS to the sender by key in STOP ALL.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

The problem is I didn't receive that message, so I can't reply STOP ALL

Support

Hi Sarahho,

You can log in to MyDigi App to check and unsubscribe the service. MyDigi App > setting > My Subscriptions > turn off the subscription.

SMS from numbers starting with 3xxxx is not from Digi. Please check which sites were you accessing when you got the SMS or clear the web browser history to avoid third-party charges.

Normally, this kind of service is activated via the below channels:

1- Activation via SMS.
2- Click the advertisement that comes in when you activate your data through SIM / WiFi.
3. Download free apps and click to agree to the subscription.

Please refer to the link given to avoid third-party charges: http://goo.gl/3MPvNG

Thanks.

Thanks for info