Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sorry, yr request is not succesful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify.

i've got this message after replyfig Y to the sms received for porting out from DiGi. All other 2 numbers were ok except for this one. 

At 9pm last night, I receieved another sms telling me that  my requrst to port out was rejected because this phone line did not reply, which I did and for all 3 lines.

Called HelpLine 2 times regading this issue. Your guys says that all the numbers are under processing forportig out. Not sure if DiGi is telling lies. 

My to be port in telco also received that my numbers had been rejected for MNP today.

DiGi HelpLine asked me today why I want to port out. Reason is that line signal is getting worst this year. I also got sms miss call from DiGi HelplLine 2 or 3 times before and after the successful connection call.

DiGiHelpline also asked me to submit certain form for their technicians to troubleshoot the signal tower. So this shows that DiGi technicians are paid to be slacking and not doing preventive maintainance on their signal tower. 

This is very bad. I've vomitted blood so many times due to the fact that dealing with DiGi when porting out can cause you tremendous stress. If this MNP still not successful, I will just terminate the phone lines and register new ones from other telco. 

I opt for MNP to reduce the hassle to go to banks to change my numbers and other social apps contact updates .

Highlighted

Re: Sorry, yr request is not succesful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify.

Support

Zero101x, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!