Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Some enquiries on Digi customer svc and bill

Hi. 2 Questions:

1) Does Digi not have customer service via livechat in the main website, something like what Maxis have? Instead, I have to chat with a bot, and when requesting to chat with a human -> i am simple directed to a forum...

2) What is access fee in our bill?

3) Can I share my data quota to my supplementary line?

4) Why is the data topup price not the same between main line and supplementary line?

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Some enquiries on Digi customer svc and bill

cool. still no reply from digi on a generic enquiry.

btw i am a new digi user, so now i can gauge how long it will take digi to followup on my enquiries.

maybe i took the wrong step to swap telco?

Highlighted

Re: Some enquiries on Digi customer svc and bill

Support

Hi fral.

Q) Does Digi not have customer service via livechat in the main website, something like what Maxis have? Instead, I have to chat with a bot, and when requesting to chat with a human -> i am simple directed to a forum...

A) Our Live Chat Support: https://new.digi.com.my/webchat is operating from 10AM to 9PM daily

Q) What is access fee in our bill?

A) The access fee is processing fee (stamp duty) of RM10 for each Registration Agreement. The stamp duty is a fee imposed to validate the Registration Agreement for a legal purpose. It is applicable for all Postpaid registrations.

Q) Can I share my data quota to my supplementary line?

A) Yes, you can add Internet Sharing service for RM10/month.

Q) Why is the data topup price not the same between main line and supplementary line?

A) The internet offers are personalised based on your plan, usage pattern and spending amount.

We apologize for the late response. At the moment, our Community Support is still limited and we are unable to attend every inquiry. Nevertheless, we will try our best to respond to as many messages as we can, as fast as possible. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via the following channels:
o Customer Service Helpline 0162211800
o Live Chat

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Digi customer svc deactivate Digi prepaid line

I want to deactivate my Digi prepaid line Can do assist me
Highlighted

Re: Digi customer svc deactivate Digi prepaid line

Support

Hi Priya0192. There's no option to terminate the prepaid account manually. It will be automatically terminated after 75 or 90 days from the barring date. Thank you.