Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SmartPlan 75v

Is there any rollover of 2G for smart plan 75v?

Re: SmartPlan 75v

Community Manager

Rollover feature is for new Postpaid plans. Smartplan 75v is a limited plan, and internet rollover is not introduced at that point of time.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

So if I were to change to the RM78 plan, I'll get the additional benefit of rollover? And the rest of the features of 75v and RM78 plan are actually the same right?

Support

Actually, it is at RM98 per month. If you sign up before 30/6/2016, you will receive RM20 rebate every month as long as you stay in the same plan. That's why the price is RM78 now. It has the same benefits like RM75v plan but with additional rollover data plan.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

SuperUser

@muziahau wrote:
So if I were to change to the RM78 plan, I'll get the additional benefit of rollover? And the rest of the features of 75v and RM78 plan are actually the same right?

yes... you get the benefit if you switch to the new plan. 

personally, i feel the SP75 is better. after all, if usually cnanot finish 7GB... what are the chances of finishing 9GB? Man LOL

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

The RM20 rebate from the 98 plan lasts for how long? Any duration to the rebate period?

Super Contributor

You'll get the RM20 rebate promo for life if you sign up by 30th June 2016. Thanks.

Thank you so much! Digi community support is quick in response and clear in answering my doubts and questions. Kudos!!!

Super Contributor

You're most welcome and we Thank you for your support! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

@mydragoon wrote:

@muziahau wrote:

yes... you get the benefit if you switch to the new plan. 

personally, i feel the SP75 is better. after all, if usually cnanot finish 7GB... what are the chances of finishing 9GB? Man LOL

Chances are..... auto windows update accidently turned on...and downloading action moviess.... ahem....