Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow internet

i've been subscibing to this unlimited rm 150 package. And found out that the speed of the internet keep dropping by months. Today i can only have around 3-4mbps download speed. Why is that? When i try on other phone at the same location, the speed can still reach 20mbps. Is there any capping of speed for old users? Do clarify..

Re: Slow internet

Community Manager

@Martin32, different phone models could have made different decision to hook to different LTE band, if both Band 3 and 7 is available at your area. New devices may have carrier aggregation of both B3+B7 to give higher speed. 

Nevertheless, 3-4Mbps speed is not satisfactory for 4G connectivity. Please use MyDigi app to report this network observation and include your location in the report: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]

Useless , never reply and never follow up status case.
Probelm still there.

if you run this plan on modem , network speed will  got throttle.

Highlighted

Contributor

Now i got 4G indoor connection but suffer with slowness internet download speed as shown in following picture.

Currently i used Huawei E5776, TP-Link M7300 and Oneplus 5.All the device reach less than 1.5Mbps. 

Glad to hear from DiGi soon.

E5776-digi-4g.PNG

Community Manager

@phyz, submit a network feedback through MyDigi as that is the best way for Digi technical team to look into the issue and prepare for future improvement plan if needed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.