Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Slow download speed in 4G area

[ Edited ]

Hello, I'm experiencing slow internet speed below 5mbps for download. Upload was fine since the day I ported to Digi. I'm subcribed to Digi Infinite 150.

My download speed was 30-70mbps, lately since a month ago my download speed here dropped from 30-70mbps to less than 10mbps every day. This is unacceptable, although Digi Rep has called me before and explained that they will always maintain at least 5mbps. Not it's not even reaching the minimum speed said by Digi. 

My area is Kuala Kubu Bharu (postcode 44000) and covered by 4G coverage as shown in the Digi Coverage Map.

I have sent PM long time ago to one of the Support Team as suggested in  this link but no one replied me.  http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Speed test screenshot attached.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Slow download speed in 4G area

Support

Hi amrlmhd, Sorry for the late response. Please check your PM ya. TQ.

Highlighted

Like i said before digi play they are user. How can we use digi service when 4G area still slow?

My line also slow in 4G coverage and also 4G+. I play mobile lagend game my ping is 200 above and always conection problem event my line is 4G+. But when the time is come digi want full payment. Service is poor and conecction also poor but want full payment every month. Digi should shame for this situation.  

Highlighted

Community Manager

@luciffer, are you having high latency at specific location only? If yes, that location need to be checked and you can help us by submitting a network feedback through MyDigi app: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

When I do speedtest on my phone, the ping  is usually <50ms. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Are you using 150 infinite plan? if yes you should know the speed.  digi says full speed no cape? but i know how the line speed work. i pay iflix to digi every month but when i  using my leptop, its so slow and laging. the internet speed so slow in 4G+.  this poor service digi give me for 150++ permonth. this situation until now 2018.