Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Share internet with family

Hi i would like to know the best way to share my internet quota with both my  parent that using DG30 and family basic plan with no internet access.

Myself is currently using  DiGi Postpaid 50.

Please advice.

Re: Share internet with family

Community Manager
Hi! Are your parent's number supplementary number under your account? If yes, you could add on RM10 of internet sharing and then use MyDigi to allocate quota to your supplementary number. http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid/family-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi,

Currently they are not under my account, i wonder  how  will be the process  and  monthly fees if i want to add them under my account and share internet? What about their  existing plan? will it still be charge?

Thanks

Highlighted

Support

Hi vwong84, 

Individual Principal lines are not eligible to sign up the Internet Sharing Service. Your parent's number must become your supplementary with a basic internet plan (Digi postpaid family 28) or you can select the Digi Postpaid 38 (comes with unlimited voice calls). You can walk-in to our nearest Digi Store for further assistance on the changes and the registered owner must be there too. Smiley Happy

Just add on an additional fee of RM20 ( Internet Sharing RM10 + unlimited voice calls RM10) every month to start sharing Internet quota with your Supplementary lines. 

You can share up to the total amount of your bundled Internet quota with your Supplementary lines. Based on your rate plan subscription, the total amount of Internet quota you can share from the All day access only. 

Head on the link and scroll down to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more info http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid/family-plans. Thanks 

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers