Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Set Credit Limit

May i know how to set the credit limit in my plan?

Highlighted

Re: Set Credit Limit

Community Manager

You can speak to a Digi customer service consultant through Helpline (0162211800). Credit limit increase can be subject to your duration with Digi. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Sry, how do i increase my credit limit bcause customer service (System automated answer)  told cs no longer handle unboundary. If u take a look at my number i been use it since form 4/5 when digi gave me this number in school as well still using until today. My usage is always m250/280 so the credit limit for rm200 for me is bit headache every month since im still student. Yeah student has their expenses haha😅 but i paid it no matter wht. Speaking of digi centre is bit off because im not proudly admit does not have any license to go digi store. If walk good idea but hey, im just finishes my intern and doing reports. Kinda busy rn, is there any easy way for me before my line get barred again? RIP my credit limit *Sigh btw im 20 year old. 

Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi LoveCoffee, kindly send a private message to us <here> including your mobile number for further assistance. Thank you.

Highlighted

i need to increase my limit to Rm500..can are
Highlighted

Support

Hi ashini, please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8to provide your full name and mobile number so that we can assist you further. Thanks Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I want to extend my credit limit
Highlighted

Support

Hi nazrinlatiff. Please PM (inbox) for us to check on your account first. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hallo is it possible to increase credit limit from rm300 to rm400? I have increased before just wandering. ReasonSmiley Very Happyont wanna get barred😅
Highlighted

Community Manager
It may be possible to increase your credit limit to suit your usage. Just PM our community support above with your details or contact Live Chat to enquire about your credit limit. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements