09-06-2016 11:19 AM - edited 09-06-2016 11:20 AM
I just recently got my iPhone SE which I ordered via Digi store online. Upon receiving my new sim card, I attempted to activate it. However, it has been 24 hours and there has been no sign of it activating and neither has my old SIM card deactivated.
- During the activation process, even before I entered the 4 digits requested, there were 2 messages at the bottom below the 'Activate' button, both of which goes something like this:
1. Your SIM has been activated. It'll take within 24 hours to fully activate your new SIM card.
2. Your number is not found in the system.
- When attempting to press the 'Activate' button on that same page, nothing happens. The page neither reloads nor does anything.
- When I returned to the 'Digi store online' page that has the listings of all orders, the 'Activate My SIM Card' button no longer reacts.
Did my activation request actually go through? If not, how should I go about this since I can't seem to return to the activation page anymore.
10-06-2016 08:50 AM
Can you please PM us <here> your mobile number, registered name & sim card serial number for further checking?