Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

[SIM] SIM card not activated after attempting to activate online.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I just recently got my iPhone SE which I ordered via Digi store online. Upon receiving my new sim card, I attempted to activate it. However, it has been 24 hours and there has been no sign of it activating and neither has my old SIM card deactivated.

Additional details:

- During the activation process, even before I entered the 4 digits requested, there were 2 messages at the bottom  below the 'Activate' button, both of which goes something like this:

1. Your SIM has been activated. It'll take within 24 hours to fully activate your new SIM card.

2. Your number is not found in the system.

- When attempting to press the 'Activate' button on that same page, nothing happens. The page neither reloads nor does anything.

- When I returned to the 'Digi store online' page that has the listings of all orders, the 'Activate My SIM Card'  button no longer reacts.

Did my activation request actually go through? If not, how should I go about this since I can't seem to return to the activation page anymore.

Re: [SIM] SIM card not activated after attempting to activate online.

Support

Hi, magnacartaelle.

Can you please PM us <here> your mobile number, registered name & sim card serial number for further checking?

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!