Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Request terminate broadband 100.

[ Edited ]

Dear Digi,

I want to terminate my beloved Digi broadband account, this account with me many years already and pay around $100-200 every month. 

But due to MCO, since March 18 I did not work anymore. So sad that I can't afford this  broadband anymore.  I just maintain my living with few hundreds ringgit only. If I continue to maintain this broadband, my money will run out very soon. 

I am living in Raub, Pahang. The nearest Digi store is in Kuantan (drive 4 hours but I no car). I'm thinking take bus to Kuantan but bus very danger I don't dare to ride bus at this time. I called Digi Helpline, but Digi Helpline said only Digi Store can terminate broadband, email only work after MCO. But my money not allow me to  use this broadband until MCO end.

Could you terminate my line here? Because I really cannot afford it anymore...

Account number: 01591035811

Re: Request terminate broadband 100.

Support

Hi saypeng. We are sorry to hear that. You can submit your account termination request via your MyDigi Apps >> Support >> Report An Issue >> General Enquiry.

The respective team will respond to it the soonest possible ya. Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!