Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Register for gadget sim online

Hi!

During this MCO period. Can I apply gadget sim via online shop? If yes please give link

I'm under digi postpaid 80 plan

Thanks

Re: Register for gadget sim online

Support

During this MCO period, phone purchase is available via online only. Follow the link below and check for phone model labelled as "Available Online' ya.

Tap the 'Buy Online' button below the phone description to proceed with the purchase. Kindly ensure the delivery address is correct before checking out.

The device delivery will take a minimum of 3 working days to Peninsular Malaysia and a minimum of 4 working days for Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan.

In light of Covid-19; delivery might be delayed especially deliveries to restricted areas (such as locked down areas or where there is Covid-19 inspection progress), GDEX will contact customers to make necessary arrangement for another delivery attempt. For consignees who are in self-isolation, GDEX will leave a 'sorry card' and the consignee is required to call back for a new arrangement.

https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Can i register for gadget sim via online..?

Support

Hi Adishairazi9411. Registration is via one of our outlets. For location details, you can refer to this link : https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!